2023 Electoral Register: Deadline today (September 01) to include names
The time period granted for voters whose name is not included in the 2023 electoral register to make requests in this regard ends today (September 01).
Commissioner General of Elections Saman Sri Ratnayake said the draft of the 2023 electoral register is on display at offices of Grama Seva Officers and divisional secretaries and district election offices.
He added that requests can also be submitted via the official website www.elections.gov.lk
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023