5th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Another patient who tested positive for the Coronavirus has died today, marking the 5th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 44-year-old male coronavirus patient died while receiving treatment at the Welikanda Hospital today.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 5.
Total Confirmed Cases – 159
Active Cases – 130
New Cases – 8
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 250
Recovered & Discharged – 24
Deaths – 5
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
to make our economy grow all supermarkets and industries should be permitted to flourish and then there will not be a recording that telephone circuits are full and to telephone later Also we have the Kottawa Post office with telephone Number 0112 850 342 which is supposed to give a 24 hour service to we the people ringing all the time but no answer
need they have died our higher ups should be open and state what treatment the patients were given when going to the internet requesting for countries that have no corona patients Nigeria is one of the Countries have are higher ups investigated this