705 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Three more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 705, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 172 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 705
Active Cases – 526
New Cases for the day – 0
Observation in hospitals – 179
Recovered & Discharged – 172
Total Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Customs seizes Drugs worth over Rs. 60 Million December 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Dengue cases increased to 78,322 December 7, 2023
- Three Sri Lankans, including Ranish Hewage serving in the Ukraine Army killed in Russian attack December 7, 2023
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023