Gazette issued removing maximum retail price of dhal and canned fish
The Consumer Affairs Authority (CAA) has issued a new gazette notification removing the maximum retail price for dhal and canned fish.
The Authority issued a gazette notification on March 17 stating a maximum retail price of Rs 65 per kg for Mysore Dhal and Rs 100 for 425 grams of canned fish.
However, the Consumer Affairs Authority (CAA) has taken steps to remove the maximum retail price of Mysore Dhal and canned fish through the new gazette notification issued on April 30.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023