Gazette issued removing maximum retail price of dhal and canned fish
Posted in Local News
The Consumer Affairs Authority (CAA) has issued a new gazette notification removing the maximum retail price for dhal and canned fish.
The Authority issued a gazette notification on March 17 stating a maximum retail price of Rs 65 per kg for Mysore Dhal and Rs 100 for 425 grams of canned fish.
However, the Consumer Affairs Authority (CAA) has taken steps to remove the maximum retail price of Mysore Dhal and canned fish through the new gazette notification issued on April 30.
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023