9th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Another patient who tested positive for the Coronavirus has died today, marking the 9th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 52-year-old female coronavirus patient died while receiving treatment at the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda today.
She was a resident of Modara, Colombo.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 9.
Total Confirmed Cases – 755
Active Cases – 549
New Cases for the day – 4
Observation in hospitals – 145
Recovered & Discharged – 197
Total Deaths – 9
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Parliament approves VAT (amendment) Bill December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka reports 80,222 dengue cases with 47 deaths December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka Parliament decides to debate VAT (amendment) Bill today December 11, 2023
- ‘Unfair, Really Surprised’: Anjum Chopra on Chamari Athapaththu going unsold at WPL Auction December 11, 2023
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023