A rebellion can be suppressed only by suppression – Namal
If a rebellion is formed, it can only be suppressed by suppression, MP Namal Rajapaksa said.
MP Namal Rajapaksa said that he will give maximum support to President Ranil Wickremesinghe for the good work he is doing for the country.
MP Namal Rajapaksa stated this while speaking to the media after a discussion with Prime Minister Dinesh Gunawardena held at the Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna (SLPP) Headquarters at the Nelum Mawatha, Battaramulla today (August 06).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023