Allow mobile services to operate – Bakery owners
The All Ceylon Bakery Owners Association says those selling bakery products in three-wheelers and bicycles have been prevented from operating in curfew-imposed areas.
Chairman NK Jayawardena requested the government to grant permission for sellers of bakery products to function without any restrictions.
Jayawardene said permission is yet to be granted for bakery owners to carry out mobile services, adding that some owners may operate three-wheelers with bakery goods on a small scale.
He expressed hope that the government will grant permission for owners to carry out operations under certain rules and regulations as it was allowed in the past.
Jayawardene therefore urged the government to provide solutions for bakery owners to operate mobile services and provide essential food items to the public.
(Source: News Radio)
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
That looks great,
Only thing is the bread will gather thick black dust from Carbon Emissions from trucks and buses,
Never mind, we are all dying anyway, does it matter if we die 15 years earlier?
When I see pictures like this I am proud to be a Sri Lanken. With all the people with super qualifications like ours where do you find vehicles and business like these in the world. MADE IN SRI LANKA. BUSINESS hub of the world without any middle men.