Another man dies while waiting in line for fuel in Mirigama
Another Senior Citizen had died after collapsing while waiting in line for fuel at a filling station in Mirigama today (March 21).
The deceased was identified as a 76-year-old male.
On Sunday (March 20) a 70-year-old person who was in a queue at a petrol station in Kadawatha collapsed and died.
On Saturday (March 19), a person who was waiting in line to obtain kerosene from a fuel queue in Kandy also died after collapsing.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023