April 15 declared as a special public & Bank holiday
Posted in Local News
April 15 the day after the Sinhala and Tamil New Year has been declared as a special public and bank holiday.
The ministry of Public Administration in a circular issued today said that the government has decided to declare April 15, 2011 as a Special public and Bank holiday on the eve of 2011 Sinhala and Tamil news year.
Source: Government News Portal
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023