April 6 to 10 declared ‘work from home’ week
Posted in Local News
The government has declared the week commencing from tomorrow (06) as a ‘work from home’ period.
Both public and private sectors are requested to engage in their services while remaining at home.
Accordingly, the period from April 06 to March 10 is a period for working from home.
This measure is taken as a part of the preventative program by the government to curtail the spread of COVID-19.
Currently, police curfew is imposed on the whole country. The curfew in all areas except for Colombo, Gampaha, Kalutara, Puttalam, Kandy, and Jaffna will be temporarily between 6 am and 2 pm tomorrow (05).
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023