Arrest warrant issued on MP Hesha Withanage
Posted in Local News
The Embilipitiya Magistrate’s Court ordered the arrest of United National Party Parliamentarian Hesha Vithanage for failing to appear before Court today over the hearing of a case.
Vithanage has been accused of malicious use of a property valued at 20 million rupees.
The arrest warrant was issued when the case was taken before Ambilipitiya Magistrate, KPRL Vidanagamage.
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
This ‘Jumper’ Withanage threatened the Pohottu (Winning) Candidate with “He will be wearing a jumper when my Mod*dasa and Jalani win the elections”.
He is in Courts for a serious allegation and has failed to appear to defend the accusation.
This ‘Jumper’ Withanage will soon be wearing his own ‘Jumper’ long before the elections are held.
Agree with you Fareena,
This ‘Jumper’ Withanage is a front line supporter of UNP Candidate Mod*dasa.
‘Jumper’ Withanage appears to be a street thug and no wonder he supports UNP Candidate Mod*dasa.
This ‘Jumper’ Withanage is a thug.
No wonder he is supporting the Mod*dasa.
He should be removed from the UNP promptly.