Bus fares in Sri Lanka increases with effect from September 02
Bus fares in Sri Lanka will be increased by 4.01% with effect from midnight on Saturday (September 02), the National Transport Commision (NTC) said.
NTC added that the minimum bus fare of Rs. 30/- will remain unchanged.
The new bus fare increase is as follows:
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023