CID returns with Namal Kumara’s deleted voice recordings
The Crimes Investigation Department has uncovered several deleted conversations in Namal Kumara’s phone through Hong Kong analysis.
Police Spokesman SP Ruwan Gunasekera said the three-member team from the CID and Government Analyst Department who left for Hong Kong had returned on December 14.
SP Gunasekera said the CID officials had submitted a report and a pen drive comprising of the deleted voice recordings to the Fort Magistrate.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023