Cigarette and liquor prices increased in Sri Lanka
The prices of certain brands of liquor and cigarettes have been increased with effect from midnight yesterday (October 01).
Accordingly, the prices of Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka (DCSL) brands of liquor have been increased by an average of Rs.150 per 750 ml.
Meanwhile the prices of two brands of cigarettes have been increased by Rs. 05 per stick with effect from midnight yesterday.
Accordingly, the new prices of these brands will be Rs. 90 per stick.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023