Consideration of FR petitions against President’s decision postponed
Posted in Local News
The petitions filed against the dissolution of Parliament were taken up for hearing by the Supreme Court today (November 12). The cases were heard by a 3 judge bench headed by Chief Justice Nalin Perera.
Accordingly, the hearing of the petitions will continue again from tomorrow morning (13), at the Supreme Court.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
The composition of the Supreme Court Bench is a bit sus.
Where is Justice Eva Wanasundera?