Court issues travel ban on Patali Champika
Court has issued an overseas travel ban on Parliamentarian Patali Champika Ranawaka & his driver over the case against them regarding a motor accident in 2016.
An accident occurred involving a jeep in which the minister and his driver were and a motorbike on February 28, 2016 in Rajagiriya.The jeep was attached to the ministry.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023
- Person arrested over shooting of elephant “Sita” granted bail September 30, 2023
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023