Court orders arrest of ASP and HQI over Embilipitiya clash
The Embilipitiya Magistrate today issued arrest warrants on the suspects over the clash and the death of a man in Embilipitiya.
The victim’s wife today gave evidence in Court and said the Embilipitiya HQI and the ASP were to be accused for her husband’s death.
Subsequently, the HQI and the ASP have been ordered to be arrested.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka approves Sinopec’s $4.5 billion refinery proposal November 28, 2023
- Tamil Nadu government failed to understand the problem in Sri Lanka: Murali November 27, 2023
- Harin appointed Sports Minister, Pavithra appointed Irrigation Minister November 27, 2023