Court summons PTL Chairman Geoffrey Aloysius
Posted in Local News
Perpetual Treasuries Limited (PTL) owner Arjun Aloysius and its CEO Kasun Palisena have been further remanded till 5th of July, by the order of the Fort Magistrate.
Meanwhile the Colombo Fort Magistrate’s Court today issued a notice on Perpetual Treasuries Limited (PTL) Chairman Geoffrey Aloysius, father of Arjun Aloysius, to appear in the Court on July 5.
Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne noticed Geoffrey Aloysius to appear in Court to show cause for PTL’s failure in fulfilling the previous court order, which directed it to provide a declaration with regard to the direct and indirect assets of PTL through an auditor.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023