Dhammika COVID tonic approved for Clinical trials
The Director General of Health Services stated that the anti-Coronavirus tonic developed by Dhammika Bandara of Kegalle has been approved for clinical trials.
Ethical Committee of the University of Rajarata has granted the approval to anti-Coronavirus tonic prepared by Dhammika Bandara from Kegalle on the 30th of December last year.
The committee accordingly recommended that the relevant tonic be directed for clinical trials.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s education ministry halts outdoor school activities due to heat February 28, 2024
- Santhan, released convict in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, dies due to illness February 28, 2024
- Suspect wanted over Mahabage shooting killed in clash with STF February 28, 2024
- Ronnie de Mel passes away February 27, 2024
- India to push rupee investments in Sri Lanka February 27, 2024