Dhammika COVID tonic approved for Clinical trials
Posted in Local News
The Director General of Health Services stated that the anti-Coronavirus tonic developed by Dhammika Bandara of Kegalle has been approved for clinical trials.
Ethical Committee of the University of Rajarata has granted the approval to anti-Coronavirus tonic prepared by Dhammika Bandara from Kegalle on the 30th of December last year.
The committee accordingly recommended that the relevant tonic be directed for clinical trials.
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
I hope a proper clinical trial will be able to confirm whether this ‘peniya’ cure or provide protection against COVOD-19 infection. I hope those who going to conduct the trial will do it properly with a large enough number of participants in the trial, instead of having a small number of participants that will provide the convenient and politically safe way out ‘INCONCLUSIVE’!
The Dhammika Peniya AKA Kali Amma Peniya is based on a recipe gifted from heaven to its founder.
It has been approved by the Govt’s Ayurvedic Dept Ethics Committee.
Now, it has been approved by the DG of health Services who is a western medicine qualified professional with glittering experience.
The Dhammika Peniya AKA Kali Amma Peniya will breeze through the clinical trial and be ready for use not only within the island but within the World.
The approval of the Dhammika Peniya AKA Kali Amma Peniya will be a death blow to the Chinese Corna Virus Pandemic.
The WHO will approve this peniya eventually for global distribution.
Yes Abrew, I am watching. Also I am capable of understanding the difference between a food suppliment and a drug. I think we all agree on ‘the truth will triumph in the end’.
Agree with your comments.
The peniya has been approved by GOSL.
The crowds thronging Dhammika’s house in Kegalle bear testimony to its effectiveness.
No clinical trials needed; we have an effective solution to the Pandemic.
12 days gone since the clinical trails are supposed to have begun, but no news on the results?