Dial 1955 to lodge bus complaints
Minister of Transport, Gamini Lokuge, said an emergency telephone number (1955) has been introduced by his Ministry, for commuters to lodge complaints regarding any issues they encounter while travelling in buses. He said issues concerning bus travel on all bus routes could be forwarded to the aforesaid number.
A special information centre has already been set up to look into the grievances of bus commuters at the National Transport Commission Office at Narahenpita and he observed that the centre will be in operation round the clock. He added that issues concerning both private and Sri Lanka Transport Board bus services could be conveyed to the centre in Narahenpita.
(Source: Ceylon Today – By W.K. Prasad Manju)
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023