Dinesh Chandimal rejects IPL offer
Dinesh Chandimal, Sri Lanka’s T20 international skipper and has rejected offers to play in the sixth edition of the IPL, cricket board sources claimed.
Chandimal was not among the 13 Sri Lankan players originally contracted to play in the IPL auction. He is said to have rejected offers from Pune Warriors to fill in the void of the injured Australian captain Michael Clarke and from Delhi Daredevils to replace English batsman Kevin Pietersen, who is also injured.
His rejection came amidst controversy over the Sri Lanka players’ participation in the Chennai matches of the IPL.
The ongoing political row with Sri Lanka involving the Tamil Nadu politicians and the resultant ban on Sri Lankan IPL players to play in Chennai has caused public anger in Sri Lanka.
Nationalist organizations have urged the government to ensure that the players boycott of the T20 league. (NDTV)
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
pity full crickter.
“Nationalist organizations have urged the government to ensure that the players boycott of the T20 league. (NDTV)”
1.The cricket world can continue and entertain the cricket fans, without Sri Lankan players, as ALL Sri Lankan players are REPLACEABLE. Period.
2. The loss is primarily to the Sri Lankan Players.
3.Any Sri Lankan player listening to the Nationalists, the Ethno-racists, and the Budu Bala Sena Monks and goons who are degrading Buddhism, and their Myths lack common senses. It is your loss, your carriers. Remember, the politicians are using you.
4. Let the nationalists and politicians of Lana and Tamil Nadu fight it out. You go and play in India, and the vast majority of Indians, including all the sportsmen of Tamil Nadu want you to play, and ignore the politicians.
5. If questioned, tell all that you are a sportsman, not politician, and ask the politicians to sort it out. Tell them that you would like to talk about cricket.
oYATA LOKU ANAGATAYAK TIYANAWA OYAGE NIHATAMANI KAMA OKKOMATA WADA WATINAWA, MUDAL ONNE NAMUTH OYA RATA GENA HITANA APE SINHAYEK API OBA SAMAGAI CHANDIMAL
oya godak,godak hondai.Ara kohenda apu manussaya(Malinga) wage novei,mula honde athi.
OYA OYATA ONA EKAK KARANNA.
DESHAPALANNA UNTA ONA EKA KAEANNA EPA.
UN BALLANE BALLATA KIYALA KOS ATA BAWA GANNE.
Beware of Politicians. They will use you.
you Amara…playing cards here with blind eyes……..
Why should our young players pay the price to enhance the politicians?. Why can’t they have a career and earn a living?
They do not have an option to get 20% commissions like the politicians and their goons.
If you really want to show the displease for India, do not travel to India. Travel in Lanka. Give to the poor.
Dinesh, you have been fooled by the “Kapati Nariyas”, foxes. If you were not selected, then it is OK. Are they going to give you a Benz? No. You have to earn it. Millions go to abroad to earn. That is your right.
Dinesh, do not listen to ‘Buruwas” and Politicians and their goons. They will use you.
Do not be fooled by the so called ethno-nationalists.
No one needs to pour CROCODILE TEARS about them or to send them “school” here……
that’s up to them…..!!!!
can you fools guarantee their LIVES from any risk….?
they must live before to earn money…!!!!
GOOD man yourself Chan..!!!