Dr. Neville Fernando passes away from COVID-19
Posted in Local News
Dr. Neville Fernando, the owner of Neville Fernando Hospital, who was receiving treatment at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the IDH for COVID-19 has died from the virus a short while ago.
Upon testing positive for the COVID-19 virus, he had been under medical care at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of Neville Fernando Teaching Hospital before being transferred to the IDH.
Dr. Neville Fernando, the founder of Neville Fernando Teaching Hospital and the South Asian Institute of Technology and Medicine (SAITM), had been 89 years old at the time of passing.
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023