Four including Yoshitha turn down prison food
Posted in Local News
Four suspects including Lieutenant Yoshitha Rajapaksa, who are in remand custody over the probe into CSN financial irregularities, have decided to decline food provided by the prison.
Therefore they have requested for permission to get all three meals of the day from their respective homes since yesterday, prisons spokesman Thushara Upuldeniya told Ada Derana.
He stated that they had agreed to food provided by the prison on the first day, however they had declined the food afterwards.
The prisons department has approved a request made to receive meals from outside, he said.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
You can get good food through ‘Carlton Catering Service’.
Continental breakfasts, Sri Lankan Sea Food Buffets and three course dinners will be delivered in chauffeured black BMW’s escorted by PSD in black Defenders.
Wonder if a gold braided tablecloth will be spread on the Prison Lunchroom Table with pure silver knives and forks and platinum lined Noritake cutlery laid for the Prince and his cohorts.
The Prison Commissioner will provide machine gun carrying Special Forces to protect the majestic table and its occupants from kudu deprived fellow prisoners.
All at the expense of the amude-wearing taxpayer, toiling under the sun in the leech infested paddy fields.
By the way the cost of supporting the Royal Family in Sri Lanka must exceeded the cost of sustaining the Rajini and family in the United Kingdom. After all, we are the ‘Wonder of Asia’, aren’t we?
I am a proud Sri Lankan citizen today.
Facinating to see Shiranthi with her entourage carrying the “bath” parcel and bowl of fruit for the darling punchi putha in prison. What a change of events since January 2015 with the change of presidency! The bowl of fruit seems large enough for distribution to all inmates.
Who knows what is in store for our president Mythripala Sirisena ? Charges could be framed in the same manner taking the victim totally by surprise as is the practice of our country.