Fuel price reduced
Posted in Local News
The retail prices of fuel have been revised with effect from midnight today based on the fuel pricing formula, the Finance Ministry said.
Accordingly, Petrol 92 Octane has been reduced by Rs 2.00 per litre while Petrol 95 Octane was slashed by Rs 5.00 per litre.
Meanwhile, the price of a Super Diesel litre was also reduced by Rs 5.00.
However, the ministry said no changes have been made to the price of Auto Diesel.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023