Fuel prices to be revised today
The Ministry of Finance says the revised fuel prices according to the cabinet approved monthly fuel pricing formula, will be announced today.
Accordingly, the fuel prices are reviewed every 10th day of the month under the fuel pricing formula introduced by the Government.
The prices of Petrol 92 Octane, 95 Octane and Auto Diesel per litre were then reduced by Rs 2, while the price of Super Diesel was reduced by Rs 3 per litre.
A litre of 92-Octane petrol is currently sold at Rs.123 while a litre of 95-Octane petrol is being sold at Rs.147.
A litre of Auto Diesel is being sold at Rs.99 while a litre of Super Diesel is being sold at Rs.118. The price of a crude oil barrel as of Friday is being sold at 61.60 US dollars.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023