G.C.E. Ordinary Level (O/L) Examination to be held in March
Posted in Local News
The G.C.E. Ordinary Level Examination is scheduled to be held from the 1st of March to the 11th March 2021.
This was stated by the Minister of Education G.L. Peiris at a media briefing held at Nelum Mawatha, Battaramulla today (07).
The Education Ministry previously announced that the 2020 Ordinary Level Examination will be postponed due to COVID-19 concerns.
Schools in the Western province also remain closed as hundreds of coronavirus cases are being identified daily from Colombo and neighbouring districts.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023