GMOA Presents Proposal to President addressing Healthcare Challenges and Brain Drain
Government Medical Officers’ Association (GMOA) met with President Ranil Wickremesinghe at the Presidential Secretariat today (October 13) and handed over an eight-step proposal on brain drain, health crisis and matters affecting the Doctors of this country.
President Wickremesinghe accepted the proposal and assured due consideration and promised to meet the GMOA again upon returning from his official trip to China.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka to receive about $600 million ADB funding post-IMF approval – official December 6, 2023