Implementation of resolution on SL, a decision for the public
The public must voice its opinion and decide on the US-led resolution against Sri Lanka, National Freedom Alliance leader and Minister of Housing and Construction, Wimal Weerawansa stated.
Speaking at a press conference held today (March 25) he said that the public must decide on if to implement this resolution or not.
He added that it was important to identify the international and national forces which are working against the country.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023