Implementation of resolution on SL, a decision for the public
Posted in Local News
The public must voice its opinion and decide on the US-led resolution against Sri Lanka, National Freedom Alliance leader and Minister of Housing and Construction, Wimal Weerawansa stated.
Speaking at a press conference held today (March 25) he said that the public must decide on if to implement this resolution or not.
He added that it was important to identify the international and national forces which are working against the country.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
Before publishing the LLRC report did you ask from us for the contents?
US led Resolution has no teeth. So many resolutions against Israel for flagrant violation of human rights, crimes against humanity and war crimes, have been totally ignored by Israel.
Is total annihilation of LTTE terrorists a crime? The 40,000 dead claimed by the diaspora Tamils refer actually to the total number of LTTE dead and not the Tamil civilians held hostage. They were liberated by Humanitarian Operation of GOSL. They were SL Tamil citizens held as a human shield by VP and the LTTE. When they tried to escape LTTE mowed them down with machine guns, and their suicide bombers exploded their bombs among them, killing the civilians as well as the heroic soldiers who tried to rescue them. That is the truth. But the diaspora Tamils are daily manufacturing evidence to hoodwink the Freeworld. They are the biggest liars. They are children of the devil because devil/satan is deceitful.
UNHRC Commissioner and UNSG have still not brought USA, Britain, NATO and Israel leaders for their war crimes and crimes against humanity, to the International War Crimes Court in the Hague. We are waiting. We are not misled by the diversion tactics of USA in UNHRC, to divert world attention to their record of apalling war crimes and crimes against humanity.
US troops urinated on dead Taliban soldiers. A war crime.
US troops killed 17 innocent women, children and a few old men in 3 or 4 houses. A war crime. It was not the act of one deranged US soldier. That is what Whitehouse and Pentagon is trying to make the world believe. That man would then be set free on grounds of mental illness, PTSD and USA would be free of blame.