India’s National Security Advisor Calls on President Rajapaksa
India’s National Security Advisor Mr. Ajit Doval paid a courtesy call on President Mahinda Rajapaksa this morning at the President’s House in Colombo.
Mr. Doval, who is in Sri Lanka to attend the Galle Dialog 2014, congratulated Sri Lanka on hosting the conference and for the international recognition it has garnered since it started only four years ago.
The inaugural Galle Dialogue in 2010 was held with the participation of about a dozen countries. This year, it has attracted representation from more than 60 countries around the world.
Discussing bilateral relations, Mr. Doval expressed much satisfaction on the quality and range of relations between Sri Lanka and India. President Rajapaksa and Mr. Doval also discussed ways in which to further strengthen these ties.
High Commissioner of India in Sri Lanka Mr. Y.K.Sinha and several other senior officials accompanied Mr. Doval.
Minister of External Affairs Prof. G.L. Peiris, Secretary to the President Mr. Lalith Weeratunga and Secretary to the Ministry of External Affairs Mrs. Kshenuka Senewiratne were also present.
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
This man does not appear to be a happy man. He appears to be under pain or discomfort caused by constipation.