IP Neomal Rangajeewa apologizes
IP Neomal Rangajeewa has apologized over the incident where he threatened and obstructed the duties of a photojournalist at the Hulftsdorp Magistrate’s court premises.
Meanwhile, the Director General of the Government Information Department has requested the Acting Inspector General of Police CD Wickramaratne today to conduct a comprehensive and impartial investigation pertaining to the purported assault of a journalist who was covering a court hearing at the Hulftsdorp Magistrate’s court premises yesterday.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023