Isolation lifted from tomorrow morning in several areas in Gampaha and other districts
Isolation will continue in Negombo, Ja-Ela, Ragama, Kadawatha, Wattala, Peliyagoda & Kelaniya, the Army Commander Lieutenant General Shavendra Silva said.
However, isolation will be lifted in the rest of the Police areas in the Gampaha District and in all other districts from 5.00 am tomorrow (15).
Meanwhile, it was announced earlier that Maradana, Fort, Pettah, Slave Island & Dam Street in Colombo District will be isolated from 5.00 am on Monday (16 Nov). Kelaniya police division in the Gampaha District will also be isolated from 5.00 am on Monday (16).
ISOLATED FROM MONDAY 16 November
Maradana, Fort, Pettah, Slave Island & Dam Street in the Colombo District and the Kelaniya police division in the Gampaha District.
ISOLATION WILL CONTINUE
Negombo, Ja-Ela, Ragama, Kadawatha, Wattala, Peliyagoda & Kelaniya.
ISOLATION WILL BE LIFTED FROM 15 November
In all other areas in the country excluding Negombo, Ja-Ela, Ragama, Kadawatha, Wattala, Peliyagoda & Kelaniya.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President at COP28 urges bold action in the face of alarming climate predictions December 2, 2023
- Diana Gamage, Sujith Perera and Rohana Bandara banned from Parliament December 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka bondholders raise concerns over debt deal transparency December 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023