Kabir Hashim resigns as UNP General Secretary
Posted in Local News
United National Party (UNP) General Secretary Kabir Hashim today said that he had decided to resign as the General Secretary of the United National Party.
He says he will hand over his letter of resignation to the party leader Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe within today (5).
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
Well done sir. Do not serve for these sinhala racist party leaders like mahinda and ranil.