Laugfs Gas to release around 200 tonnes of Gas
Around 100 to 200 tonnes of Laugfs Gas will be released to the local market in the next two days, K. M. Wegapitiya, the Chairman of Laugfs Gas said on Friday (December 24).
According to the Chairman of Laugfs Gas, close to 30,000 tonnes of Gas imported to the country, had reached the Hambantota Port and the process of filling Gas cylinders is currently ongoing at the Gas Terminal and Filling Plant at the Hambantota Port.
Another shipment of 10,000 tonnes of Gas is scheduled to reach the island by the 5th of January, K. M. Wegapitiya, the Chairman of Laugfs Gas further noted.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023