Litro Gas to reduce prices tomorrow (April 04)
Posted in Local News
Litro Gas Lanka Ltd. has decided to reduce gas prices by nearly Rs. 1000 from midnight tomorrow (April 04).
Litro Gas Chairman Muditha Peiris said that the new prices will be announced tomorrow morning (April 04).
He mentioned that this is the highest price revision of Litro gas in history.
Several factors including the drop in gas prices in the world market and the strengthening of the rupee have influenced this price reduction.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023