Malinga says he has none but himself to depend on
Sri Lanka’s champion fast bowler said after the mistreatment by Sri Lankan Cricket he realised that he had onlyhimself to depend on.
In an exclusive interview with Daily Mirror online Malinga- regarded as one of the world’s most dangerous bowlers said, “The chairman of the committee at the time was ArjunaRanatunga and I can’t really think why they treated me that way. At that point I knew that at the end of the day I will have to look after myself and no one would be on my side.”
During the interview Malinga responded to the repeated criticism that he gave priority to the IPL over Sri Lanka cricket, the issue surrounding his contract, his defiant stand on not playing test cricket and about the new addition to his family.
Courtesy: DM Online
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
Seems like we are going to loose another great cricketer.
This is how SL playing in politics.
We deserved to be a country without no sports.