Maximum retail price declared for Paracetamol
The Ministry of Health has issued an Extraordinary Gazette notification declaring the maximum retail price of 500mg tablets of Paracetamol with effect from February 28, 2022.
Accordingly the maximum retail price of a 500mg Paracetamol is Rs. 2.30.
Legal action can be taken against persons found to be selling Paracetamol at higher prices.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023