Maximum retail prices for essential drugs announced
Posted in Local News
Maximum retail prices (MRP) have been imposed on 131 types of 60 essential medicinal drugs by the State Ministry of Pharmaceutical Production, Supply and Regulation.
In a communiqué, Secretary to the State Ministry, Dr. R.M.S.K. Rathnayake noted that selling these drugs above the maximum retail prices is against the law.
The general public can inform the state ministry of such irregularities via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The list is as follows:
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023