Maximum retail prices for essential drugs announced
Maximum retail prices (MRP) have been imposed on 131 types of 60 essential medicinal drugs by the State Ministry of Pharmaceutical Production, Supply and Regulation.
In a communiqué, Secretary to the State Ministry, Dr. R.M.S.K. Rathnayake noted that selling these drugs above the maximum retail prices is against the law.
The general public can inform the state ministry of such irregularities via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The list is as follows:
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023