Maximum retail prices of 43 medical devices revised
Posted in Local News
A special gazette notification has been published amending the maximum retail price imposed on 43 medical devices.
Accordingly, the price amendment was made to revise the retail prices so that the manufacturer or the importer who sells them has the authority to increase the prices by 40%.
The communique was issued by Health Minister Keheliya Rambukwella, pursuant to regulations made under Section 142 of the National Medicines Regulatory Authority (NMRA) Act, No. 5 of 2015.
Read the Gazette notification
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023