Meeting between President Sirisena and Mahinda Rajapaksa concludes
Posted in Local News
President Maithripala Sirisena and former President Mahinda Rajapaksa arrived at the Parliament and much awaited discussions were held on Wednesday (6) morning.
The first round meeting between the President and former President Rjapaksa has been concluded successfully, Minister Duminda Dissanayake said.
Discussions were held to address the issues of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP), said Dissanayake.
Meanwhile, SLFP General Secretary Anura Priyadarshana Yapa issuing a statement said that five key topics were discussed during the meeting. The key topics are as following…
- Who will be the Prime Ministerial candidate at the election
- The terms of the local governmental bodies
- Nominations at the election
- The activities of the Financial Crimes Investigation Division (FCID)
- Contest under the United People’s Freedom Alliance (UPFA) at the election
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
OUR PRESIDENT MAITHRI IS FOLLOWING JESUS PRINCIPALS LOVE YOUR ENEMY GIVE HIM FOOD WHEN HE IS HUNGRY HE IS FOR PEACE NOT FOR REVENGE GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MAITHREE YOU ARE A GENTLEMAN WE LO0VE YOU SIR