Meter Taxi fares go up
Posted in Local News
Three wheel taxi fare will be increased by Rs. 2 per kilometer from midnight today due to the recent fuel price hike, the Secretary of the Meter Taxi Services Association Lal Kalinga said.
Kalinga added trishaw operators will charge Rs. 32 per kilometer as opposed to Rs. 30 the earlier rate. The set charge of Rs. 50 for the first kilometer would remain the same.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
according to the colour of 3wheel taxi/tok Tok driver should wear uniform with caps and tie(its dosent matter what people say,its a respect (for the job and you)