Mobile phone found from Ranjan Ramanayake’s possession at Welikada prison hospital
A mobile phone and a hands-free headset were recovered from former MP Ranjan Ramanayake, who is currently at the Welikada Prison Hospital last night.
The former deputy minister Ranjan Ramanayake, who is serving his sentence at the Angunakolapelessa Prison, was transferred to the Welikada Prison Hospital on November 10 to be admitted to the Orthopedic Clinic of the Colombo National Hospital due to a knee injury.
When the officers on duty at the Prison Hospital had carried out a sudden search at around 10.00 PM last night, they had recovered the mobile phone and hands-free headset from the possession of Mr. Ramanayake.
Charges are expected to be filed against the former parliamentarian in connection with this while he will be produced before a prison tribunal.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
Check his undies,
There’s more hidden there.