MV Avant-Garde ordered released
Posted by Editor on November 26, 2016 - 9:13 am
The MV Avant-Garde was ordered released by the Galle Magistrate, on a Rs. 35 million bond.
The ship, which operated as a floating armoury during the previous regime, was anchored at the Galle Harbour.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023