‘Nishantha Malli’s’ fate due to wrong company: Arjuna
Posted in Local News
“If Nishantha Malli was in the company of good guys, he (Nishantha) would not have to face to such a scenario. The law should be equal to everyone.
No interferences from me. However, I will be with my Malli,” Ports and Shipping Minister Arjuna Ranatunga yesterday said referring to the arrest of his younger brother Nishantha Ranatunga over the CSN case.
The minister made this comment to the media after lodging a complaint with the Human Rights Commission on the recently concluded Sri Lanka Cricket election.
He said the Director General of Sports had violated several laws related to the cricket and the Sports ministry should take the responsibility in this regard.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
On what base he decide the Right and Wrong?
He may be thinking he is the god to decide who is right and who is wrong. This is the type of fools we have to rule our country today.