Number of complaints soars to 377
Posted in Local News
The number of complaints received by the Kurunegala and Dambulla Hospitals against Dr. Siyabdeen Mohamed Safi who is alleged to have engaged in sterilisation surgeries has reached 377 as at yesterday, the spokespersons of both hospitals revealed.
While the Kurunegala Hospital has received 99 complaints yesterday, the Dambulla Hospital has received 42.
The mothers who lodged the complaints are residents in Narammala, Kuliyapitiya, Gokarella, Polgahawela, Wellawa, Polpithigama, Barandana, Katupitiya, Mawathagama, Dambulla, Sigiriya and Galewela.
(Source: Daily Mirror)
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
Before long it will reach 1,000. There is enough evidence to carryout a full scale investigation. This is gross violation of human rights! Why Women Groups are silent? NGOs who were worried about Perahera Elephants (animal cruelty) do not see the crime done to humanity. BBC/Ajazeera/CNN are silent Why?
are there no complaints against other docters