Patali calls on Bathiudeen to resign
Posted in Local News
Minister Patali Champika Ranawaka says Minister Rishad Bathiudeen should resign from his post until investigations into alleged charges are completed.
The Minister said the No-Confidence Motion against the government presented by the JVP should be taken up for debate promptly.
Minister Ranawaka noted the charges against Minister Rishad Bathiudeen stated in the No Confidence Motion should thoroughly be investigated by the Ministry of Law and Order and a report should be presented through which the Minister’s innocence or guilt could be proven.
(Source: News Radio)
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
That’s a blunder.
Hon Rishad Bathiutheen is a true Muslim leader. UPFA and Pohottu are after his blood to create division in UNF.
It is fake news; the UNP and TNA will vote against the NCM.
Mr. Ravider Maldeniya, You are right. TNA/JVP/UNP will vote to save Bdudeen. We had a NCM for RW. same thing will happen here. Then, Patalee Ranawaka trying to fooll Sinhala folks again.
Minister Ranawake why you do not join them in fasting to death you are a well known hypocrite