Parliamentarians Arjuna and Tiran hand over letters of resignation
Parliamentarian Arjuna Ranatunga has resigned from the post of Deputy Leader of the Democratic Party while Parliamentarian Tiran Alles has resigned from the post of Secretary of the Party.
Addressing a letter to the Leader of the Democratic Party, Sarath Fonseka, Arjuna Ranatunga has stated that he is resigning from the post of Deputy Leader of the Party and from the Party.
The letter has been dated November 8, 2012.
Meanwhile, Tiran Alles has informed the Leader of the Democratic Party, Sarath Fonseka, through a letter datedSeptember 2, 2012, that he is resigning from the post of Party Secretary.
Courtesy: News First
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy promotes 1,877 personnel on its 73rd anniversary December 9, 2023