Permission for delivery services from today
Posted in Local News
Arrangements have been made to distribute essential items through mobile vendors, as has been done during the curfew period.
Police Media Spokesman, DIG Ajith Rohana stated that the procedure for this will be finalized today (02).
Further information can be obtained from the nearest police station.
Also, employees of 89 institutions have been given the opportunity to use their official identity cards as a curfew pass.
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023