Transport allowance for A/L examination staff
The Commissioner General of Examinations Sanath Pujitha says that steps will be taken to conduct the GCE Advanced Level Examination without any hindrance in the areas where the curfew is in place.
He points out that the quarantine curfew is not a barrier for candidates and examination staff to enter the examination hall.
It has also been decided to provide a special transport allowance for the examination staff in the areas where the curfew is in place, said the Commissioner General of Examinations Sanath Pujitha.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023