Prime Minister arrives at Bond Commission
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe appeared before the Presidential Commission of Inquiry today (20) to record a statement over Central Bond scam,a short while ago.
This is pursuant to a previous request made by the commission, requesting that the premier gives evidence over the issue.
A number of UNP MPs also arrived at commission today, prior to the arrival of the Prime Minister.
PM Ranil Wickremesinghe arrived to the premises along with 30 parliamentarians and ministers
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023