Prime Minister arrives at Bond Commission
Posted in Local News
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe appeared before the Presidential Commission of Inquiry today (20) to record a statement over Central Bond scam,a short while ago.
This is pursuant to a previous request made by the commission, requesting that the premier gives evidence over the issue.
A number of UNP MPs also arrived at commission today, prior to the arrival of the Prime Minister.
PM Ranil Wickremesinghe arrived to the premises along with 30 parliamentarians and ministers
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
after today there will not be a talk of a bond fraud in 2016
What a carry on. Who can we trust any more.
PM Ranil should have come to commission alone not with the cabinet of ministers. Now we have to edit his arrival as ‘Ranil accompanied to commision by the cabinet of ministers’.
What is the point of coming many MPs and ministers to the commision?
Just to influence commission and change the mind of general public.
PM is not so decent person (politician) we thought.
The entire UNP brigade.
Did the Bond Scam pay for their BMW’s and Toyota’s and the Jeep’s?