Public transport services to resume normal operations from Monday
Posted in Local News
It has been decided to recommence public transport including normal bus and train services from next Monday (08) under health guidelines, the Minister of Public Transport Service Management said.
A meeting of the Ministry was held chaired by Minister of Public Transport Service Management Mahinda Amaraweera, at the ministry premises this morning (01).
Accordingly, considering the public behavior and directives issued by health sectors, usual public bus and train services will recommence in all districts.
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023